As awareness of sustainability issues grow, many organizations have taken greater steps to control and manage their environmental footprint. Employers and employees need to play a more active role and share in the responsibility to conduct business sustainably.
- 58% exec stakeholders consider reports on sustainability and CO2 emissions extremely or very important
- Business travelers care about sustainable travel
- 80% business travelers would be more inclined to work for a company that builds sustainability into it’s corporate policy
- Travel Managers want to provide sustainable options to their travelers
- 53% of travel decision makers rated improving visibility to make more sustainable choices as one of the critical factors when approving services for use of their corporate travelers
Download the Travel Sustainability infographic to learn more.